Senior Test Automation Engineer (Java) IRC164027
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||Amazon AWS, Java, QA Automation|
GlobalLogic is going to build an analytical platform for the client. A platform which will be gathering information about some companies from various sources, will normalize it according to the predefined flow and will show it to the user as a set of analytical dashboards. The gathered and processed information will let the customers make decisions regarding the business state of the investigated companies. Analytical information will help customers to predict the future state of the appropriate companies and improve customer’s business processes.
The client provides high value analysis and support to partner companies for identification and mitigation emerging business challenges. Today the customer’s business processes are highly manual and fragmented.
The project is aimed to define and bring to life a digital platform that connects the client employees with relevant and meaningful information about their portfolio holdings, enabling insights and action.
- Experience in software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Proven test design skills
- Practical experience in writing clean code
- Deep hands-on experience with framework creation
- Proficiency with at least one OOP language and one scripting language (Java is preferred)
- Deep understanding of modern test automation patterns and standards
- Hands-on experience with different types of test automation
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Effective time management
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive
- Enthusiastic communicator
- Embraces change
- Collaborative team player
- Customer service minded
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal-oriented
- Experience in testing of component-based design systems with the support of Design Team
GlobalLogic Kharkiv team is seeking a self-motivated and energetic Senior Test Automation Engineer with 4+ years of relevant experience. The right candidate must be a team player with strong communication skills and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. This position requires starting the project from scratch.
The successful candidate should possess the right mix of test automation experience on a variety of different applications, as well as a demonstrated ability to create an E2E framework. Candidates will collaborate with QA team members, development team members, and project managers.
Mandatory Skills & Qualifications:
Will be a plus:
- Start a project from scratch
- Participate in the creation of a test strategy and other critical project-level artifacts
- Supervise Middle engineers
- Coordinate with developers and test team members to prioritize testing efforts
- Estimate test automation activities
- Plan and manage assigned testing activities
- Participate in framework creation as well as the creation of clean and concise test scripts
- Perform code review
- Investigate issues to provide accurate and reproducible info to the dev team
- Strictly follow QMS procedures and processes
- Provide status reports on time
- Continuously improve testing on the project
- Participate in QA Initiatives, collaborate with other test engineers
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.