Senior Test Engineer IRC116964
|Location:||Poland - Zielona Gora|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||Acceptance testing, Black box testing, C++-Linux, Performance testing, Testing|
Our Customer is a leading producer of Voyage Data Recorders installed on the ships which cruise across the globe. You will be working with products that are based on an application-specific design to ensure extremely high reliability. For instance:
– remote access solution between ship and shore which allows extremely easy and efficient data transfer without being limited by satellite capacity onboard vessels
– application to monitor and record the data from devices onboard (navigation systems, sensors throughout the ship).
- Minimum 4 years of experience as Software Tester
- Test design and execution skills
- Good knowledge of one of programming or scripting languages such as Java, Python, Bash, etc.
- Understanding of software QA processes and methodologies/tools
- Solid knowledge to interpret results, identify trends and communicate appropriately
- Minimum intermediate knowledge of English
- Security vulnerability testing experience
- Experience using software security testing tools
- Knowledge of security principles, techniques, and technologies
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Requirements analysis and development of test cases, test design
- Execute manual and/or automated tests
- Track software defects in the designated defect tracking tool
- Work closely with developers and product management staff to assure high quality
- Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.