Senior Test Engineer (Manual) IRC146666
|Location:||Slovakia - Kosice|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||API Testing, Quality Assurance, Test Design, Test plan, Testing, Web testing|
A world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring, changes lives with every breath. Its award-winning devices and software solutions help treat and manage sleep apnoea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions. Its 6,000-member team strives to improve patients’ quality of life, reduce the impact of chronic disease and save healthcare costs in more than 120 countries
- 4-5+ years of experience with testing;
- solid understanding of testing theory, QA methodologies, techniques, processes and tools;
- experience with test runners and test management systems (e.g. TestRail, Zephyr);
- ability to design test cases;
- ability to set up test environment;
- tests execution and reports creation;
- experience in test strategy, test plans, bug reports, and other test documentation creation and maintenance;
- experience in testing distributed applications, microservices;
- experience working in an AWS environment is a plus;
- ability to work independently and also as a part of a team;
- strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- no problem to adapt to changing scenario;
- strong sense for a detail.
JIRA, Confluence, AWS, QA Automation
- Working on medical healthcare cloud-based applications;
- Be responsible for the quality of the product, contribute to QA processes and drive improvements;
- Collaboration with members of your Agile team to ensure software delivered by each sprint and each integration test meets both functional and non-functional requirements;
- Test cases preparation;
- Preparation of test data and test environments;
- Execution of manual test cases ( Web application);
- Defect handling and root cause analyses and resolution with Business Analysts (BAs) and developers;
- Test reporting (progress, defect, forecast etc.);
- Estimating and planning tasks execution with the team;
- Conduct demos;
- Coaching/mentoring other team members if needed.
We are looking for a test engineer with solid experience in QA including establishing QA processes on the project to join our full-cycle team and contribute to project quality improvement. You will work collaboratively with a team of engineers to deliver key products with high quality and on schedule, bringing new and innovative thinking that aligns with our long term direction.
This position is responsible for the Testing and QA of web applications. Specific tasks include:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.