Senior Test Engineer (Unit Tests/Automotive) IRC138434
|Location:||Poland - Bydgoszcz, Szczecin|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||ASPICE v.3.1, Enterprise Architect, JIRA, Matlab, Simulink, UML, Unit Testing|
We are a proven leader in the software development of the automotive industry. We are looking for a talented Test engineer. Our project focuses on development and quality assurance of modern automotive software. Project involves engineers contributing on all levels starting from System design, through features and modules implementation, integration up to verification done on different testing levels. Within the project joint Customer and Globallogic teams designs and develops software for Powertrain ECUs for premium European car vendors.
- Min 4 years of relevant experience in testing
- Structured, goal-oriented working
- Knowledge in process and methods for testing embedded S/W (Black-Box, Regression, etc.)
- Knowledge of software development process related to Automotive SPICE
- Knowledge UML/SysML preferable
- Basic C++ knowledge (to understand the code better) would be a plus
- Tools: BTC Embedded Tester, Matlab/Simulink/TargetLink, Enterprise Architect, JIRA
- Good English level
- Good skills in communication
- Review of Software-Unit-Designs relating to testability
- Implementation of Unit-Tests in Enterprise Architect
- Execution of static and dynamic Unit-Tests in BTC Embedded Tester
- Failure analysis and generation of test reports
- Independent coordination of tasks
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.