Senior Test Engineer with .NET IRC132759
|Location:||Poland - Zielona Gora, Wroclaw, Koszalin, Szczecin, Krakow, Bydgoszcz|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||.net, Automated Test, GUI/Usability testing, HTML CSS, Nunit, Regression testing, Selenium, Web testing, xUnit|
Currently, we are working on creating a common solution to visualize real-time reports/dashboards based on various events received from trains and enriched by mdms. Our project goal is to integrate inputs/signals/data coming from the railway network into a cloud-based database solution (Azure) and then implement services that will visualize data and trigger events on the dashboards that will be used for monitoring and predictive maintenance.
- 5+ years experience in testing
- Familiar with one of the standard .Net test framework e.g NUNIT, xUnit
- Experienced in UI testing e.g Selenium, SOAP UI
- Solid knowledge to interpret results, identify trends and communicate appropriately
- Understanding of software QA processes and methodologies
- Expert testing back-end applications, application servers, and services
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good English
- Nice to have – experience in Azure DevOps process
- Analyze functional business requirements for completeness
- Participate in Application design with the developers to come up with a thorough testing strategy for the feature
- Do testing for new and existing features in the application (cover both UI testing and backend testing)
- Execute test scripts and identify variations from expected results
- Create/track/retest software defects in the designated defect tracking tool
- Work closely with development, architect and product management staff on autotest coverage
- Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives
- work with Azure DevOps process how to build in unit testing in the CI/CD pipeline
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.