Senior to Lead Full Stack Developer IRC137303
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing industries.
- Our Client develops advanced medical technologies that were simpler, easier and safer to use. This led to the invention of a blood mixer and scale for blood banking organizations. The devices are now used in blood banks in nine countries. our Client is entering the hospital environment, with software solutions designed to reduce human data entry errors and duplicative processes.
- The “Product” is designed for use in blood centers and similar settings to assist with blood donations. It monitors the flow of blood from the donor while automatically agitating the bag; facilitating the mixing of blood and anticoagulant. When the draw has completed the blood flow is automatically clamped off and an alert is sounded, data sent to the cloud system. The system supports end-users with configuration of the device, analytics, and monitoring of the donation process.
* 5+ years of experience in full-stack development of web applications
* Experience with TypeScript, HTML, and CSS.
* Experience with RxJS design and development
* Good knowledge of SQL
* Familiarity with functional & reactive programming
* Understanding of TDD and whole development cycle (CI/CD)
* Professional Linux user
Will be Plus:
* Experience with NextJS, PostgreSQL
* Experience with AWS
* Experience with any functional library: ts-fp, io-ts, lodash/fp, RamdaJS
- Responsible for all aspects of design and development for new innovative products and features
- Participates in sustaining activities for existing products including diagnosis and resolution of defects
- Product development activities include design and development, design reviews, documentation, incorporation of lessons learned from existing products, product verification, coordination with quality assurance, and field validation
- Responsible for keeping excellent, organized project records and documentation
- Responsible for writing high-quality, well-documented, and robust code
- Must be self-directed and be able to work independently
- English level – Upper-Intermediate
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.