Senior UI Developer IRC151191
|Location:||Poland - Krakow, Wroclaw, Zielona Gora, Bydgoszcz, Koszalin, Szczecin, Lodz|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
We are looking for a Senior UI Developer to join our fast-growing team in Poland. We are developing a greenfield request management platform for an insurance industry. We are building our system using a combination of modern Front-end technologies, microservices architecture, proven integration patterns, and AWS Cloud.
You will work together with customer’s international multi-functional agile delivery team, including analysts, architects, software engineers, and product owners, building and maintaining together cloud-based solutions fit for low-latency, highly-available, machine learning solutions within AWS.
- At least 4 years of experience as a UI Developer, including at least 2 years with React.js
- Proficient at TypeScript, HTML5, SCCS
- Demonstrating strong understanding of standard GIT processes for development and peer reviews
- Competent in Unit & Integration tests for the Front-end application (Jasmine or similar)
- Familiar with agile processes and incremental delivery, translating high-level ideas to stories
- Aware of the capabilities of the latest web browsers
- Having good command of English for daily interaction with the customer (at least B2)
- Experience in any of these areas would be a plus: Angular, AngularJS, Redux, RxJs, ngRx
- Develop and improve the UI architecture of large enterprise systems
- Collaborate with customer’s engineers and team
- Help to keep our development best practices up to date
- Create prototypes and proof of concepts
- Take part in sprint planning and estimate development efforts for features and stories, as well as participate in Code Review process
- Collaborate with product designers and UX specialists to refine component specifications and translate those designs into UI Components
- Maintain and contribute to the client’s UI Design Library
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.