Senior UI/UX Designer IRC135069
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv, Lviv|
|Function:||Usability and Design|
|Skills:||Invision, Prototyping, Sketch, UI Design, User Experience Design|
Our client is a start-up company that develops an innovative Insulin Pump for diabetic patients. We develop and test the native mobile application that collects therapy data of the medical device and presents therapy data to patients. The purpose of the project is an adaptation to off-the-shelf smartphones.
- At least 4 years of relevant commercial experience in Software Product Design.
- Has experience in defining design strategy or parts of the design plan for components/parts of a project and implementing them in practice.
- Strong knowledge of UI/UX standards, activities, and deliverables and their place in SDLC
- Good understanding of the underlying technologies and principles (able to answer the question “How does it work?”). Good knowledge of the pros and cons of various related design approaches;
- Experience in creating design documentation (Case Studies, wireframes, design results presentations);
- Strong knowledge of iOS and Android design guidelines.
- Expert knowledge of industry-standard tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe XD, Sketch, etc.
- Knowledge of interface guidelines
- At least Intermediate level of English.
- Generating ideas and concepts.
- Designing interaction patterns for mobile applications.
- Designing visual patterns for mobile interfaces.
- Generating high and low fidelity prototypes to be tested with users, or to be shared with customers.
- Analyzing a product’s usability by detecting problems and pain points, and proposing solutions, suggestions, and recommendations to help improve the overall experience.
- Interacting with and supporting engineering team
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.