Senior UI/UX Designer IRC135848
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv|
|Function:||Usability and Design|
Our client – is a technology company (American multinational conglomerate corporation), which manufactures industrial, safety, and consumer products. It operates through the following segments: Safety and Industrial, Transportation and Electronics, Health Care, and Consumer.
Multiple projects are focused on the optimization of profit and loss for large retailers.
1. ETL system for retail data analysis and pattern validation/exploration. Based on Azure with heavy use of Azure Data Factory. The platform covers large retailers all over the world, that is in cooperation with our client. Easy examples are: Amazon, Walmart, Costco, Meijer, etc
2. Visual Analytic System – released tool that allows analyzing marketing materials and goods positioning for an increase in terms of consumer attractiveness. Solution and its algorithms are under continuous improvement and are not only used internally but also sold externally as a service.
3. Audit App – mobile application for store auditors that allows to audit tasks and intended product display on shelves. Has barcode reader capabilities and is under continuous enhancement
- 3+ years of user interface design processes and methodology
- Clear-minded ability to translate functional requirements into mockups and storyboards
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Experience in designing for iOS and Android
- Ability to learn quickly and work on numerous projects or workstreams effectively
- A demonstrated understanding of the phases of human-centered design, user interface design and development, and contemporary user interface design conventions
- Has collaborated across organizations and disciplines to create new ideas and opportunities, and execute against them
- Experience in an agile development process
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach
- Must be execution orientated and operationally focused on solving users’ needs
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple situations concurrently
- Leverage vision, design expertise, and have a full understanding of visual design to help define a UX signature for the products
- Clearly and professionally display the ability to work with internal clients and design teams, create and maintain global design systems, and further the brand through a variety of efforts
- Stay up to date on current trends in visual design for web, mobile, desktop and tablet apps
- Collaborate with engineering and product development partners, compare and contrast various design solutions and approaches while taking technical, resource, and time constraints into account
- Contribute to the visual design patterns and libraries that support a well-designed user interface for the enterprise products
- Collaborate with interaction designers and user interface developers
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.