Senior UX/UI Designer IRC154852
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv|
|Function:||Usability and Design|
|Skills:||figma, UI Design/Usability, UX, UX/UI Tools|
Our client is one of the leaders in Software as a service in the world of business applications.
You will be working on a data platform.
About the platform:
A suite of products to deliver a flexible modern data estate in the customer’s Azure tenant without the major expense and effort of a large buildout or data program.
We build, deliver, and update a data platform for customers to build on top of, without the hassle and expense of an implementation.
Customers see data available in their environment week one, with sophisticated history and query technology – no engineering!
• 5+ years of experience in UX/UI design;
• UX Research and user interface design;
• Strong understanding of User-centered Design process;
• Understanding of Research Methodologies & ability to gather and analyze user requirements;
• Storytelling – ability to tell simple user stories illustrating solutions;
• Expertise in Interaction design, able to create low and high-fidelity mockups to present concepts and finished designs;
• Analyzing customer insights and current app solutions;
• Performing design of marketing materials;
• Ability to analyze real data, qualitative research, and usability testing;
• Able to deliver effectively as an Individual Contributor while working closely with Product Managers and Engineering Team-members;
• Proficient in Figma;
• Fluent English and excellent communication skills.
• Create innovative, user-centered designs through consideration of market research, business requirements, customer feedback, and usability study findings;
• Analyzing customer insights and current solutions, performing qualitative research;
• Present designs with the help of wireframes and detailed visual mockups;
• Collaborate with the Engineers and Product Managers and able to quickly iterate on the feedback;
• Practice user-centered design by participating in user research and incorporating data, customer feedback, and technical constraints/opportunities.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.