[SGC] Professional Services Consultant IRC160115
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Business Analysis, Functional Analysis, Log Analysis, SQL|
New social and digital channels are transforming how enterprises do business. However, this new technology brings new risks. Companies often lack adequate visibility to evaluate internal risk, let alone external cyber threats. Unauthorized accounts, compliance violations, brand impersonation, malware, spyware, account takeovers, and/or fake accounts may all go unnoticed, magnifying digital risks that can lead to brand damage, reputational harm, loss of revenue, massive fines & penalties, and litigation expense.
US-based company provides a single SaaS solution to manage the full spectrum of digital risk protection, enabling enterprises to gain visibility to their digital footprint, detect threats, and respond to cybersecurity attacks in real time – while automating information governance and compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science/engineering.
- Managing and overseeing multiple large and small prebuild solutions.
- Ability to write SQL scripts.
- Understanding of REST API and tools for testing them (sending request/understanding of received back results)
- Understanding of project phases.
- Ability to work independently with customers according to the team’s flow of work.
- English level – Upper-Intermediate+.
- Experience with scripting language Python.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills like pivot tables, reporting, macros and VBA a plus.
- Experience to work with Salesforce
- Knowledge of cyber, privacy and industry frameworks and requirements to their business. This includes, but is not limited to: ISO 27001/2 Frameworks and NIST/CSA/CIS/COBIT publications
- Familiarity with modern cyber threats and malware, incident response (IR) practices, security information and event management (SIEM), automation tools, and endpoint technologies
Our Client is an American SaaS platform that provides end-to-end digital risk protection, unmatched visibility and security for more than 50 cloud and digital channels.
We are searching for Professional Services Consultant that will be part of our Client’s growing Professional Service team to help their customers transform the way they assess security risk and identify opportunities to solve our clients’ most critical business and data protection related challenges, driving strategic programs, data analytics, cyber resilience and response.
Desired Skills and Experience:
Nice to have:
- Act as the primary liaison between customers, partners and Client. Serve as a confident subject matter expert in relation to Client’s solutions and offerings; lead customers through a rapid path to success.
- Understand the Attack life cycle and where the Client solution helps eradicate these issues and to positively impact a range of security functions including security operations, incident response, threat research, vulnerability management, etc.
- Assess customer’s requirements and objectives, define measurable success criteria and ensure on-time delivery of milestones. Assess risk on assigned projects. Manage client expectations and project scope.
- Perform configurations and data management tasks to onboard customers to Client platform. Manage multiple SaaS software implementation projects.
- Conduct user and system admin training sessions to maximize customer’s self-serve capabilities.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely and constructive manner.
- Schedule and facilitate periodic business review with clients and partners.
- Establish and maintain a repeatable working relationship with Client partners including knowledge management, training, implementation methodology and post go-live support. Speaking prescriptively about best-practice onboarding and intelligence use cases specific to client’s industry
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.