Site Manager IRC158413
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
GlobalLogic Ukraine is seeking a highly experienced, dynamic and result-oriented executive to hold the position of the Kyiv Site Manager. We expect that our perfect match will have proven expertise in digital product delivery, lean organizational structures, scaling operations, building leadership teams. At GlobalLogic Site Manager works closely with Delivery Management engaging TAG, L&D, HRBP, ES, PR and IT for fulfilling Delivery needs in specific location and represents delivery in specific Site in front Operations for their requests.
- At least 10 years of total experience in IT
- At least 5 years of experience in Project Management
- Experience in program delivery in offshore software development services is desired
- Experienced working in matrix organizations in large companies
- Good understanding of operation management
- Well-experienced with financial planning and budgeting
- Strong presentation skills
- Experienced in taking part with PR/GR activities
- Excellent knowledge of local IT market
- Able to establish, develop and maintain positive, long-term working relationships with team members and different stakeholders
- Fluent English skills
- Growing the Site by creating the best conditions for projects delivery and collaborating with different Delivery Units to achieve it by growing existing business and landing new business
- Helping Delivery Units not yet represented in the location at scale establishing team extensions in the site and provide needed local support on ongoing basis
- Ensuring project local compliance and certifications are obtained and the site meets all
- Preparing and execute BCP/DRP plan for site, help projects to align
- Presenting Site to the partners
- Ensuring relevant amount of resources are available for growing the business
- Establishing hiring strategy for the site and determines amount of predictive hiring required at given point of time given budget constraints and new business outlook
- Driving rotation program on the Site to decrease attrition due to Work Dissatisfaction reasons
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.