Software Architect (Autosar) IRC161109
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw, Zielona Gora, Szczecin|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||ASPICE v.3.1, AUTOSAR, C, C++, ISO 26262|
We are looking for a Software Architect for an innovative project in the automotive industry. Our client is an automotive software company that combines software competencies and further expands them, building on a heritage of providing automotive innovation for everyone.
The project is involved in the development of a new and better platform for electric cars. A key role in this concept is played by intelligent energy management functions. The Globallogic team will participate in System and SW level engineering along with modeling in MATLAB.
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Experience in creating SW architecture and design according to Automotive standards,
- Knowledge of Autosar
- Knowhow with coding guidelines/standards (e.g. MISRA C/C++, CERT C/C++)
- Experience in ISO26262/ ASPICE, V-Model
- Practical experience in ASIL
- SAFe or Agile development experience
- Able to present technical proposals to business partner
- Experience in architecture concepts, methods, and Software modeling tools (UML, SysML etc.)
- Diagnostic (protocol, testing, functions) experience
- Bus technologies (CAN, CAN-FD, Flexray, MOST, LIN) experience
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
Nice to have: BMS experience, general knowledge about electronics e.g. A/C, D/C converters. Electrical measurements, High and/or low voltage components experience
- SW Architecture creation
- Detailed analysis of software requirements
- Definition of the interfaces between the components and units
- Definition of the data and information flow
- Representation of the SW architecture to customers, auditors and other stakeholders
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.