Software Architect IRC154870
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||Architecture, Microservice, OOP, UML|
We are working in close partnership with a leading supplier of products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and automation who is making his shift to Industry 4.0 standards where we have modern technologies, automation and well planned, modern looking software. Last year our client has received two German Innovation Awards.
Currently, we are extending this cooperation to a new site in Germany. We are looking for passionate engineers who are ready to create well described and designed, a modern software application from scratch to join our team in Kraków.
The plan is to create world-class cross-platform (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Web) application in top-notch technologies which will be used all over the world in the Industrial field.
The team will consist of the developers, quality assurance engineers, scrum master, product owner as well as UI/UX designer to make sure we are staying on the latest trends in software development.
- Professional experience in the design and development of desktop and web-based applications
- Experience in developing of software architectures for a big project (> 8 Person)
- Knowing of relevant modern architecture principles (microservices, SOLID, etc)
- In-depth knowledges in UML
- Expirience with Enterprise Architect
- Understanding of BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- Fluent level of English (speaking and writing)
- Expirience in developing and documenting of realtional databases (ER-Diagrams)
- Soft skills to establish and support good communication with the development team
- CucumberBDD, Enterprise Architect, C#, CSS, HTML, Angular, Xamarin – will be a plus
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to the development team
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Developing software with a focus on desktop, mobile, and web technologies in a project with international teams
- Elaboration and implementation of software detail specifications and architecture
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.