– Development of software architectures for ECUs in the vehicle (telematic control units)
– Instruction of software developers in the development process
– Coordinate with the various stakeholders, including customers and suppliers
– Architectural creation with UML and Enterprise Architect
– Collaboration in an open team of requirements engineers and architects
– Define the software architecture of the product
– Secure the product robustness, apply standards
– Completed degree in electrical engineering or computer science or comparable practical knowledge or training
– Experience in the modeling of software architectures using UML and modeling tools (Enterprise Architect)
– Good knowledge of the programming languages C ++ and / or C is required
– Experience with embedded systems
– Good knowledge of Linux operating systems (yocto would be appreciated)
– Knowledge of preemptive operating systems (Velocity, OSEK, AUTOSAR OS) is an advantage
– GSM / UMTS / LTE knowledge is an advantage
– Very good knowledge of English
What We Offer
- Cash benefit
- Employee Discount
- 4 Extra holiday days
- Relax zone
- Work-Life Balance: We prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer FLEXIBLE WORK schedules and HOME OFFICE.
- Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and TECHNICAL TRAININGS to help you realize your professional goals.
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products USING THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES.