Software Developer ( NodeJS) IRC166917
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
The client is an American multinational association that is involved in the design, development, manufacturing, worldwide marketing, and sales of apparel, footwear, accessories, equipment, and services. The company is a proven leader in its industry and is constantly working to create innovative products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree. Preference for Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems.
- API and Microservice development using Node JS, GraphQL.
- Building front-end web applications using React preferably or other frameworks (Nice to have).
- Proficient in modern software architectural principles and patterns (REST, DDD, microservices, etc.).
- Experience on NoSQL (DynamoDB /Mongo/Elasticsearch/).
- E2E testing frameworks, such as Cypress or Karate.
- Unit test frameworks such as Jest, Karma, and Jasmine.
- Hands-on experience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment like Amazon Web Services.
- Continuous Integration and automated testing experience.
- Strong communication skills and phenomenal product sense.
Amazon Web Service (AWS), Websocket, HTML/CSS, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Be a prolific code contributor and will be encouraged to demonstrate code and product ownership.
- Develop overall concepts for improving the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for customers.
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Help identify all tasks for a feature and the dependencies between tasks and features.
- Review other developers’ code.
- Write unit and e2e tests.
- Collaborate with other outstanding engineers to power the most exciting digital experiences on the market.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.