Software Engineer IRC159265
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin|
|Skills:||Automotive, AUTOSAR, C, CAN, Embedded, LIN|
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our team. If you are an analytical person who can work independently or as a part of the team with an excellent problem-solving skill – join us! You will have a chance to create interesting products – cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies – which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people. Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
- 2-3 years Excellent knowledge of C language
- Software Design Experience in automotive domain
- AUTOSAR knowledge
- Knowledge of JIRA, GIT and SVN
- Knowledge of DOORS
- Knowledge of known SW dev toolchains, way of working and processes.
- Knowledge of IDEAS (Eclipse IDE) + SWATT plugin or VIsual Studio Code
- Ability to read, analyses and understand requirements, architecture and design documentation
- Ability to prepare static code analysis (MISRA rules)
- Ability to prepare code review
- Ability to analyse and understand source code
- Excellent technical/logical thinking
- Strong skill to analyze technical problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent language skills (English)
- Knowledge of CAN/LIN communication interfaces
- Participation in projects of cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies.
- Analyzing the requirements of the solution.
- Design and development of software in the area of automotive using C language.
- Creative approach to work to invent new solutions.
- Close cooperation with Project Manager, Product Owner, Scrum Master, designers, and analysts.
- Assuring code quality
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.