Software Engineer (Java) IRC135299
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||AWS, Hibernate, Java, JUnit, Microservices, NoSQL, Spring, SQL|
We are looking for talented hands-on engineering in building integrated care management solutions that benefit our physicians by building remote patient management workflows using AWS.
We are working on medical healthcare web solutions for a world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring. Award-winning devices and cloud software solutions that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions.
What you will do:
Team you will join works on supporting, refactoring and adding new features for medical devices. Works consist of amending monolithic and microservices systems, writing runbook, deploying services via concourse and terraform. You will work as a full-cycle team.
– Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience.
– 4+ years of experience developing commercial solutions in Java as a software engineer.
– Experience with SQL and non-SQL databases: MS SQL.
– Linux, bash experience.
– Java 8
– Work experience with distributed systems with a focus on Microservice Architecture style
– Experience designing and implementing REST APIs
– Work experience with unit testing with a focus on working with Junit, Mockito
– Solid experience with server-side Java development.
– Spring framework experience.
– Strong understanding of technology stacks, knowledge of platform and service development processes within a Cloud Native architecture.
– Experience with AWS: VPC, EC2, SSM, ECS.
– A passion for software craftsmanship, technically sound design, clean code, and continuous improvement, a solid understanding of engineering practices.
– Ability to work with infrastructure, learn and use Terraform.
– Ability to comprehend complex software systems at an abstract level.
– Proven track record of developing and delivering large-scale software solutions in the cloud which involves frontend and backend sides, infrastructure, automation & testing.
– Possess strong analysis, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
– Experience working within an Agile software development process, and Scrum framework.
– Proven ability to understand product business environments and drivers. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and operate effectively in a collaborative global environment at all levels of the organization, internal stakeholders, and customers.
– Equivalent combination of experience and/or education may be considered.
– Ability to manage tasks and with given priorities.
– Very high personal communication skills, and be able to interact – with people of different levels and cultures located in different timezones.
Nice to have:
– Experience in the healthcare domain.
– Knowledge of Terraform, AWS VPC, IAM, EC2, ECS
– Experience in software delivery through CI/CD pipelines like CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Bamboo, Concourse.
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing, estimating, planning, and implementing business requirements delivered by the Product Owner. You will suggest the best system and service architecture based on the requirements, discuss it with other architects and team members.
– Design and document service architecture,
– Write well-designed code,
– Review team members’ code,
– Estimate and plan development.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.