Software Engineers – SWM23 IRC2021
|Job:||IRCSoftware Engineers - SWM23 2021|
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Designation:||Software Engineers - SWM23 2021|
|Skills:||.net, ASP.NET, CSS, Eclipse, Git, Hibernate, Linux, Mongo DB, MySQL, REST, Spring|
- Requires Master’s Degree or Foreign Equivalent in Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Applied Computer Science, Computer Science, Network and Communications Management, Electronic Engineering, or related field.
- Requires one (1) year of experience in job offered, Software Consultant, System Analyst, Project Manager, Software Engineer, or related using any three of the following technologies: Spring, Hibernate, Eclipse, REST, Git, UNIX, CSS, ASP.NET, MySQL, SML, mongo dB, Linux, Informatica.
- Experience may be gained before or after a master’s degree.
- May be required to relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the United States.
- Design and define new features of software applications.
- Incorporate object-oriented programming practice and software design patterns in applications.
- Create source code based on specifications set by the client.
- Gather requirements from clients and write design documents.
- Write unit/regression tests for modules in a development environment.
- Test software and system components, design tests, and create test documentation.
- Provide production support post-application release.
- Coordinate with offshore team and ensure the coding standards and customer requirements are implemented.
- Design and documentation review.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development: We provide continuing education classes, professional certification, and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays.