Software Integration Engineer IRC120199
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Skills:||Batch, Gerrit, Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Python, SCM|
We are looking for experienced, open-minded Software Integration Engineer.
Always wanted to create something that has an enormous impact on people’s everyday life? Join us and we will give you such an opportunity! We are looking for skilled Integration/Build Engineers to contribute to the automotive solution. Sounds interesting? We hope so!
In this project, you will participate in creating a telematics module that implements the eCall functionality (on-demand and also automatic in case of a car crash). Additionally, the module is able to flash new software to other ECU’s as well as its own over a GSM network and can also remotely provide a car’s diagnostic data. These features allow to remotely diagnose issues and fix them without the need for a service recall.
Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
- Several years of experience in software-hardware integration, configuration and build management using Git/Gerrit, JIRA, and Jenkins toolchain
- Advanced scripting skills in Python
- Experience in maintaining and improving automated continuous integration environments
- Familiarity with integration and release management processes and relevant documentation
- Experience in merging and branching strategies of 3rd party deliveries and related supplier management
- Knowledge of complex embedded software architectures and a very good system understanding
- Knowledge of OS from Windows family
- Good language skills (English)
CMake, C, Confluence
- Supporting the definition and realization of Configuration, Integration, and Release Processes as well as the implementation in the Continuous Integration toolchain.
- Creating software releases based on the deliveries from internal and external parties which will be integrated into a complete system.
- Supporting the development team in using the relevant tools and provide guidelines, e.g. for quality aspects
- Work in an agile environment
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.