Software Integrator (Automotive) IRC137773
|Skills:||Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, DevOps, Docker, Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Python|
Let’s start the new year with GlobalLogic! A great team made of Developers, QA Engineers, Scrum Master, Product Owner, System Architect and Requirement Engineer is looking for s SW Integrator!
We create solutions for a leading international Tier-1 supplier of automotive electronics and mechatronics. Within this project, we maintain and develop new features inside Full Digital Clusterm based on real time OS consistent with AUTOSAR standard.
Scope of work:
– Migration to new generation of vehicle communication architecture
– SW architecture on Automotive Controller from non-AutoSAR to AutoSAR
– Integration of new application and HMI SW components with the rest of SW system
– Bootloader Integration
Sounds interesting? We hope so! Don’t wait and apply now!
- Proven experience with Continuous Integration, Jenkins, Docker, make, Python/Shell/Bash, JIRA, Git (minimum 2 years)
- Experience implementing and mastering Continuous Integration Dev Ops (CI/CD) design for a streamlined build and deployment pipeline
- Experience with configuration management concepts and disciplines such as source code branching/merging strategies
- Artifact repository tool administration and configuration experience with a tool such as GitHub
- Experience in build and release engineering or configuration management tools
- Very good level of English language
- Software modules integration including customer-provided SW components and integration testing (from all teams)
- Preparing SW releases (customer and internal)
- Performing integration tests after every build, monitoring test results
- Supporting development team
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.