Sourcing Specialist Intern IRC120473
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
Globallogic is seeking a Sourcing Specialist to proactively identify and assess top talent for our organization. This role is responsible for supporting recruiters with the objective of building candidate pipelines through assessing qualifications and discussing appropriate job opportunities, as well as working with a strong focus on Branding and Campus relations with top universities.
- Relevant sourcing experience required or strong interest to learn in that area,
- Interest in IT, software development, new technologies is required
- Ability to overcome routine and find new ways to find and attract talent
- A creative and strategic view of sourcing
- Results-oriented mindset, data driven, ‘never give up’ approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in use of ATS and social media.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or Human Resources or related is nice to have.
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates.
- Build and own a sourcing pipeline and candidate pool for key positions.
- Work closely with the recruiters to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
- Identify strategic search opportunities and assist in managing search strategy for priority roles.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify top talent.
- Source and develop passive candidates through networking,complex internet searches, social media, and research.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company’s candidate database and shared documents.
- Screen candidates for interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Build strong relationships with top Universities to ensure a pipeline of candidates.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports about the competences on the market.
- Keep database/ ATS up to date
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.