SQL Developer with SSIS IRC125504
|Skills:||SQL, SQL Server-SSIS|
We are looking for Software Engineer/BI Developer who desire to work on full lifecycle software development including planning, implementation, testing, documentation, release and product support for financial applications (mostly cash management systems). This work is focused on US market and candidate should be ready for business trips.
Our client provides solutions for payment, invoice and document automation for their customers around the world. End users are banks, corporations and financial institutions.
- Solid experience using Microsoft SSIS – SQL Server Integration Services for ETL
- Experience in developing reporting applications with SSRS
- Solid experience with SQL Server 2014 or higher. Exposure to Oracle and DB2 a huge plus
- Functional knowledge of Visual Studio and .NET
- Exposure/working knowledge of OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) a big plus
- TSQL, stored procedures and CTE querying techniques
- Experience with data integration techniques and best practices using SSIS
- Good problem solving skills with an aptitude for learning and implementing emerging technologies
- Good inter-personal, oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn, be mentored, and grow in a customer-first culture
- Organized and self-directing with the ability to identify priorities and achieve results
- Ability to work in small teams of 2-3 resources and be self-directed when needed
- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts and development experience in DB2 replication Capture/Apply process a plus
- Experienced in query profiling and performance tuning
- Experienced with data mart table design including star and snowflake schemas and cubes
Java, XML, Oracle-OBI
- Developing software solutions utilizing agile methodologies
- Working with globally distributed teams
- Coordination with other members of the project team including Business System Analysts, QA and stakeholders.
- Participate in enterprise software development cycles
- Analyze requirements
- Design applications functionality
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.