SR Automation Python QA IRC159038
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires|
|Designation:||Senior QA Analyst|
|Skills:||Jmeter, Python, rest API automation, SQL, WebServices|
Deluxe Media Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
We currently have a need for an Python QA Automation Engineer. This position is ideal for individuals who have the drive and desire to ‘make things’. It requires a highly motivated engineer with attention to details and a hunger to learn and solve problems.
- Contributing to cutting-edge R&D initiatives including service integration with emerging frameworks and platforms
- Assisting with technical resolution of issues on mission critical production systems (you build it, you own it, you run it)
- Thinking out of the box to come up with solutions that scale, are fault-tolerant, easy to grasp
- 4+ years of experience testing full technology stack
- 2 years of experience with Python writing API automation
- Experience testing Web Service APIs with manual and automation tools (Postman, JMeter, SoapUI, etc.)
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in at least one programming language
- Hands-on experience with SQL databases
- Ability to troubleshoot and find root cause of software and system defects
- Ability to deliver on tight schedules and release high quality products
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive
- Experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience using containers technologies (Docker)
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with HashiCorp tools (Nomad, Consul, Terraform, etc.)
An engineer in this position will design, develop, and architect services for the Deluxe One platform, in addition to:
Continuous Integration, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Azure, Nomad, Consul, Terraform
- Conduct Functional, Regression, Integration, and Performance testing
- Create and execute manual and automated API tests
- Investigate and conduct root cause analysis of software and system defects
- Follow Agile testing principles and continuously review, implement, and communicate process improvements and quality metrics to the team
- Able to demonstrate good logic and good understanding of business requirements
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.