Sr. C# Developer IRC126503
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||.net, C#, Serverless Architecture, SQL, WCF|
Our customer is a global leader in digital media and entertainment services across film, video and online content from capture to consumption.
Since 1915, our customer has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post production, distribution, asset and workflow management and new digital solution-based technologies.
This position is ideal for individuals who have the drive and desire to ‘make things’. It requires a highly motivated individual with attention to details and a hunger to learn and solve problems.
- BS degree in Computer Science field or equivalent hands-on experience
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with C#/.NET, 1+ year of experience with .NET Core
- Experience with containerized microservices and serverless architectures.
- Experience with distributed systems and related concepts
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL datastores including but not limited to MSSQL, Postgres, MySQL, and Elasticsearch
- Experience with .NET WCF Services, ASP.NET
- Hands-on experience with cloud providers such as AWS and GCE
- Focused, dependable, detail-oriented, and hands-on – complete tasks quickly and thoroughly
- Excellent work ethics and communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
- Contributing to cutting-edge R&D initiatives including service integration with emerging frameworks and platforms
- Assisting with technical resolution of issues on mission critical production systems (you build it, you own it, you run it)
- Thinking out of the box to come up with solutions that scale, are fault-tolerant, easy to grasp and elegant.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.