Sr Devops IRC126225
|Skills:||CloudFormation, Containers, DataDog, New Relic, Pipeline Execution/ETL, Platform/Framework, SonarQube, Splunk, Terraform|
- Strong development skills in multiple modern programming languages
- Multiple years of experience working with containers & container orchestration tooling
- Experience with CI/CD systems, building out multi-step pipelines to test and deploy applications
- You have knowledge of effectively executing and capturing test results for various kinds of test automation frameworks
- Experience with code quality tooling, linters and tools like SonarQube
- Ability to create, manage, and deploy infrastructure-as-code using Terraform or CloudFormation
- Experience working with monitoring, logging and tracing services, such as New Relic, Datadog and Splunk
- Capability to build applications and tools that help automate manual aspects of developer workflows
- Skilled at communicating technical concepts to peers and non-technical persons respectfully and clearly
- Experience designing & implementing end-to-end and integration test suites across a polyglot suite of services, as well as working with product development teams to ensure the “right” level of tests coverage exists in order to ensure operational availability, reliability & resiliency goals
- Experience developing & operationalizing initial software product go-to-markets
- Experience with regulatory regimes such as HIPAA and GDPR
- Experience with blue / green deployment strategies.
- Experience operating and working effectively with log, metric and trace aggregation solutions
- Knowledge of functional programming languages and philosophy (or existing Clojure chops!)
- Experience in a rapidly growing environment, or as a fully remote employee – we use Slack and Zoom extensively, and our team is largely comprised of remoters
What You Bring:
HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules, Clojure
- Design and build a lightweight development environment architecture that enables engineers to quickly spin up and work on multiple services that are part of a larger system architecture
- Optimize our CI/CD & software cross-service testing strategy to enable frequent deployments in a highly regulated environment
- Continuously refine and adapt tooling for developers that maximizes reliability, availability and resilience of product features while also maximizing developer productivity
- Architect and automate stand-alone environments that can be used for testing new features and demoing product capabilities to potential customers
- Build tooling to support the engineering & product teams across the organization
- Automate the capture and reporting of quality metrics & mentor development teams to build-in observability practices & features as part of their day-to-day development practices
What You’ll Be Working On:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.