Sr. Front-End Engineer (Angular) IRC161573
|Location:||United States - Chicago IL|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
GlobalLogic is looking for a new talent to join our rapidly growing team established for worldwide retail pharmacy company. Our teams are co-located with customer in Deerfield, IL. We deliver various services in this strategic partnership to build new pharmacy platform: Product architecture and development , Integration, DevOps, User Experience and Design, Agile coaching.
- Candidate should have more than 8-10+ year of strong client side development experience and experience in developing applications from scratch.
- Hands-on experience working on NoSQL (Cosmos DB)
- Exposure towards Build tools and Unit testing tools
- Good knowledge of Restful WebServices / SOAP Services.
- Deep understanding of CSS, having built, modified, or maintained UI frameworks.
- Should know best code practices to write clean and scalable code for Angular applications.
- Should be able to mentor new team members and have technical discussions with UI Architect.
- Have participated in the code review process, giving constructive feedback to peers.
- Experience developing REST-based service frontends utilizing JSON.
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Good understanding of AJAX and asynchronous request handling.
- Very good analytical skills and problem-solving ability are a must.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced with Agile methodology.
- Implement, test, and maintain a Customer facing Healthcare Application.
- Mentor less experienced team members.
- Work closely with Product Owners to translate requirements into working software.
- Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they’re creating.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to application development, deployment, and operations.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.