Sr React Native Developer IRC125731
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
The Digital Product Manager is a part of our Digital Product Team and will be instrumental in driving ancillary revenue as well as guest satisfaction at the lodge via an omni channel experience including the mobile app, the website and kiosks. With the continuous growth of our company in North America and international markets, it’s an exciting time to join the team as we continue to scale and expand our scope, as well as create a delightful user experience for our customers. Great Wolf has 19 lodges in operation today throughout the US and Canada and has served over 10 million Guests since inception. Our digital team has been very successful during the pandemic at growing our on property revenue and providing an easy and delightful contactless experience to our guests. This role will be key at expanding our capabilities further.
- Past experience building cloud-native Digital/E-Commerce applications.
- High hands-on 5+years of experience building React single page applications.
- Experience building React Native mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms
- Experience working with large-scale, customized content management system implementations, preferably Adobe Experience Manager.
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc) for state managing and routing in addition to React.
- Experience optimizing website performance for an e-commerce platform.
- Experience with test driven development
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and able to prioritize effectively.
- Collaborate with a team of developers and designers to create web applications run on multiple platforms
- Design the data and presentation layer of the web application’s front-end
- Translate the functional and technical requirements into high quality code
- Test and update web application so that it can be used on all web browsers
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.