Sr Software Engineer (C++) IRC136851
|Location:||United States - Dallas TX|
|Designation:||Senior Specialist Engineer|
|Skills:||Artifactory, C, c++, CMake, Linux|
Senior Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- 8 + year of software development experience
- C/C++ strong knowledge with atleast 6+ years of experience
- Experience and strong knowledge of Linux.
- Memory and performance profiling tools experience
- Excellent with C++ build process
- Excellent knowledge of multithreading and algorithms
- Familiar with iOS and Android platforms
- Experience with C++ based cross platform development in mobile
- Experience with Conan and Artifactory
- Manage analysis, design, programming, testing and deployment of software applications
- Develop software solutions in C++ for mobile and android TV platforms
- Leverage Agile Methodologies to build and deliver quality software and solutions.
- Interact with offshore teams on a regular basis.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.