SSr Manual QA IRC159717
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires|
|Skills:||HTML5, QA, Testing, Web testing|
Process of digital transformation of an American Media Networking
- Minimum four (2) years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and Test management tools e.g. Test Rails, Quality Center, Xray
- Experience working with remote or international delivery teams
- Proficient in working with Confluence and JIRA or testing products
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and SDLC, especially with streaming media for OTT applications.
- Familiarity with current popular Connected Device/OTT (tvOS/Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Xbox One, PS4, etc.)
- Familiarity with Project Management principles to support program delivery
- Familiarity with applications supporting video/media playback
- Experience with building test plans and coordinating QA/UAT with functional teams
- Ability to adapt/adopt new technology and solutions easily
- Good understanding of networking, SSL, firewalls, CDN, DRM
- Experience with Charles proxy, Splunk or similar logging tools and server logs itself.
- Must be able to learn and understand end-to-end Systems Workflow.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a similar discipline.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and track multiple deliverables and projects
- Have prior experience with desktop, mobile and connected device and OTT development or support
- Ability to self-start, self-manage, meet deadlines, and learn from mistakes
- Understanding of DevOps principles
- Have a passion for digital media platforms and entertainment industries
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience in defining and maintaining automation framework is a plus
- Familiarity with basic product support is a plus.
Quality Assurance Lead, who will be responsible for the successful end-to-end test delivery in support of Peacock International Program. This position requires strong communication skills, a keen ability to understand system architectures, testing principles, and agile methodologies. He/She will also be required to establish and maintain key relationships with various technology groups and test leads to oversee and utilize standard industry tools to plan, coordinate and test the development of pre-release products from system, integration and functional levels.
Orchestrate the end-to-end testing efforts to plan, design, execute and report the delivery of the features per A+E Program.
Lead the team of QA Engineers and Specialists supporting the coordination of end-to-end QA testing for new features’ delivery across all the platforms including IOS, Android, Smart TVs, Roku, TVOS etc.
Manage, design, review test plans and provide an accurate forecast of QA resource & effort estimations for deliverables
Build a sustainable, professional, and efficient stakeholder management, incl. Test Managers, Program Managers, Application Development Managers, and Product leads.
Participate in Technical Development Analysis (TDA) meetings to plan and estimate QA efforts and provide delivery timelines for international features’ delivery across European territories.
Act as a liaison between development, program, and QA teams to refine and enhance QA processes that are suitable for Peacock International teams
Proactively drive test priority and scope alignments and seek resolution with all stakeholders.
Must be able to pivot testing focus based on the priorities to align with business objectives and manage expectations.
Assist with classification and triage of defects/issues to prioritize, isolate, replicate and support the resolution in JIRA
Manage the creation, updates, and status of issues detected during the test execution phase
Report test execution status to Test Managers, Project Managers, and Release Managers to ensure that all project deliverables are appropriately verified and approved for both distribution for owner verification and for final code deployment/ submission
Provides coaching and mentoring to team members and helps coordinate internal knowledge sharing sessions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.