SSr React Developer IRC164910
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires|
|Skills:||HTML CSS, ReactJS|
Our customer is a global leader in digital media and entertainment services across film, video and online content from capture to consumption.
Since 1915, our customer has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post production, distribution, asset and workflow management and new digital solution-based technologies.
We currently have a need for a React Developer. This position is ideal for individuals who have the drive and desire to ‘make things’. It requires a highly motivated individual with attention to details and a hunger to learn and solve problems.
- BS degree in Computer Science field or equivalent hands-on experience
- 2+ years experience building applications with ReactJS
- 2+ years of experiences with CSS / SASS and HTML5
- Experience with distributed systems and related concepts
- Focused, dependable, detail-oriented and hands-on – completes tasks quickly and thoroughly
- Excellent work ethics and communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
- Excellent communication skills in English Language
- Contributing to cutting-edge R&D initiatives including service integration with emerging frameworks and platforms
- Assisting with technical resolution of issues on mission critical production systems (you build it, you own it, you run it)
- Thinking out of the box to come up with solutions that scale, are fault-tolerant, easy to grasp and elegant.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.