Striong Senior Golang Developer, remote cooperation. IRC133443
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS DynamoDB, Containers, Docker, REST, SQL|
App developers, stores and payment providers cross the threshold into the newly built unique ecosystem to converge, grow and thrive.
As a Golang developer you’ll have the responsibility to develop engaging products which bring businesses together and powering e-commerce with unique data-driven insights, we deliver new business opportunities and new dimensions of growth for customers around the world. Being inside the Service circle means global merchants including Amazon, Google and Microsoft can work together with payment partners from Africa to the Americas, accelerating the performance of everyone on the inside.
Salary: 3 000 EUR/month
Offered salary varies based on relevant experience and skills
- Experience of at least 5 years in a commercial development environment
- Design skills using DDD, OO and Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of C#, Java or Golang
- A good understanding of third-party integration technologies, including WCF or Rest APIs
- Good knowledge of SQL and/or NoSQL database technologies such as SQL Server, MySQL, Couchbase or DynamoDB
- DevOps appreciation with container technology Docker, Kubernetes
- Good analytical mind with problem solving skills, on your own or brainstorming with colleagues
- Experience in mentoring others and leading small projects would be a big plus
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written with Upper-Intermediate English level
To succeed in this role, you will already be able to demonstrate the following
C#, Java, GOlang Programming language, AWS
- Responsible for leading the definition of work and collaborating with product owners to break down high-level requirements into understandable pieces of work that your team can create solutions for
- Works as part of an agile team to develop new functionality of products
- Builds APIs and websites for partners to interact with the Platform, driving correct technology usage
- Architects solutions with the team and advises ensuring the correct design choices are made
- Writes code and automated tests for new solutions
- Refactors, optimizes and fixes defects in the existing code base – identifying best ways to refactor opportunistically as well as a longer-term plan
- Reviews team members code, driving best practices across the team
- Reviews process regularly, and identifies potential improvements, discussing them with team leads and management
- Researches new technologies and approaches to improve existing products, providing input into the technology roadmap
At GlobalLogic, you have a fantastic opportunity to significantly contribute to core product innovation and evolution, leading development of new product features as well as supporting operational and implementational needs for the business and customers. You will be a senior developer as part of a multi-role team collaborating with other software engineers and QA automation engineers with opportunities to work cross-functionally with other departments. You will be expected to be a technical role model, leading by example, and assisting team leads and product owners to bring the skills of those around you to a higher level, considering best practices and principles you will assist defining and evolving for the team’s future needs.
This is a great opportunity to build a rewarding career based on continuous improvement. GlobalLogic will provide an excellent working environment, flexible working options, your own personal development plan, investment in training, opportunity to innovate, and a chance to work with exciting global partners, like Google, Microsoft and Amazon.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.