Strong Middle/Senior Algorithm .Net Developer IRC166660
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||.net, ALGORITHMS, Data Structures, Kafka, Microservices, RabbitMQ|
Client’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction.
Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, client’s team has grown to over 350 employees nationally and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base.
We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Familiarity in algorithmic problem solving (combinatorial search, heuristics optimization, graph algorithms)
- OOP Design patterns and principles, proven proficiency in either mainstream OOP languages (C#, Java or C++)
- Practical experience in a microservices architecture
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Familiarity with Python, Matlab, or similar tools for prototyping and visualization is desirable
- Background in controls theory or robotics is a big plus
- Design and develop real-time distributed software for emulation of virtual warehouse with all operation cycle
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum based environment
- Development of advanced optimization methods such as auctions, mathematical programming, and genetic algorithms
- Develop error handling, fault tolerant and logging methods
- Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peer
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.