Strong Middle/Senior DevOps Engineer IRC134243
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Azure, Docker, Jenkins, Linux|
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to join one of our Agile teams. The team is responsible for end-to-end production cycle to develop the SimCorp Coric Client Communications (SimCorp Coric) software suite. SimCorp Coric is a best-in-class client communications and client reporting solution used by private wealth and asset management firms to increase operational efficiency. SimCorp Coric automates the business processes that generate personalized client reports, pitchbooks, client meeting packs, and other client communications.
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Experience with Docker, containers
- Linux administration experience
- Experience with cloud platform (outmost preferable is Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Git, Team Foundation Server
- Network administration skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of scripting languages PowerShell, Bash
- English for verbal and written communication
- Work hands-on to create containerized, automated application and infrastructure platform (cloud and premise)
- To organize and manage Windows and Linux based environments and clouds
- Design and implement DevOps processes that use the above platforms
- Integrating the containerized platform with CI/CD pipelines
- Maintain and further develop existing continuous integration systems
- Automate development operations like build, deployment, automated tests run, release notes creation, scripts, etc.
- Promote DevOps culture and practices in the company
The work environment is an Agile team with a Scrum Master, Product Owner, developers and testers following the Agile software development framework SAFe.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.