Surface Designer IRC166260
|Location:||Sweden - Gothenburg|
|Function:||Usability and Design|
GlobalLogic Sweden is looking for a Digital modeler to work for one of our clients within the Automotive industry with a location in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Relevant experience of class-A modeling in Alias within the automotive design.
- Minimum of 5-year experience in Automotive
- A good sense of form, ability to build models with class-A quality and a “nothing is impossible attitude” is required
- Knowledge of the technical prerequisites of cars, and experience from both interior and exterior modelling is a merit
- The modelers must be able to work independently and have good ability to cooperate with project managers, designers, studio engineers, etc.
- High sense of responsibility of work and deliveries are required.
- Experience in polygon modeling (Blender, Sub D, Maya) within the automotive design is an advantage.
- Good verbal skills in English.
- You will work with, – either interior or exterior.
- Creating digital design models (DSM) and visualizations
- Developing surface models together with Designers and Studio Engineers.
- The modeler should be able to work with high quality Polygon models or class-A models and have full understanding for technical input.
- To deliver models with high quality surface from concept to A-class and have full understanding for technical input in the late face of the projects.
- Consultant will work in all areas with vehicles, including exterior and interior projects (existing projects as well as new projects) and also in the late and early phase of the projects
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.