SW Engineer (Test / Automotive) IRC163984
|Location:||Poland - Szczecin|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||Automated Test, Automotive, C, Embedded, Python, Testing|
In our project we shape the next generation on automotive technology. You will work on various aspects of software for cars, like autonomous driving, advanced driving assistance, parking control, battery managements, light control, infotainment systems etc..
- Good Experience in SW testing (both manual and test automation)
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Experience in Automotive (Project experience related to highly automotive driving or battery management of electric cars is an advantage)
- Knowledge of Test Automation tools like Tessy or TPT
- Experience in setting up test in various environments and levels (Unit Tests, SIL, MIL etc..)
- Good understanding of the related processes (like ASPICE)
- Understanding of at least one coding or scripting language (preferably C, C++ or Python)
- Background in embedded SW
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good English skills. Speaking German will be a big plus)
- Defining test cases based on requirements
- Implementing tests, both manual as per code (C, Python)
- Setting up the test automation
- Maintaining test documentation
- First analysis of deviations, bug reporting, follow up with the development team in Germany
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professinal goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, accident Insurance, sick leave payment and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.