System Safety Engineer (Automotive) IRC158619
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||Automotive, ISO 26262, Requirement Engineering, Requirement management|
We are looking for System Safety /System Requirements Engineer with FuSA to join our Automotive Department. If you are an analytical person who can work independently or as a part of a team with excellent problem-solving skills – join us! You will have a chance to create interesting products – cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies – which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people.
Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
- Degree in electrical engineering, software, or comparable
- At least 5 years of work experience in embedded based industry environment, (preferably automotive)
- System engineering with hardware or/and software background
- Strong experience with managing requirements with specialized tools. (e.g. Doors, SystemWeaver)
- Knowledge regarding functional safety standards e.g. (ISO 26262, IEC 61508)
- Experience with the development and implementation of safety concepts is a plus
- Experience in functional safety risk assessment and analysis methodologies (HARA, HAZOP, FTA, FMEDA, FMEA) and tools
- Familiarity with hardware reliability metrics (FIT, SPFM, LFM)
- Knowledge of V-Model, Automotive SPICE, and AUTOSAR is considered as an advantage
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- German language knowledge would be an advantage
- You will work globally with internal development teams and external suppliers to ensure that our customer products comply with ISO 26262 and related standards for automotive functional safety and reliability
- Planning and coordination of the functional safety activities working closely with internal development teams and automotive suppliers
- Interfacing on regular basis with suppliers in order to collaborate on the technical safety requirements, issues, and projects statuses according to the Development Interface Agreements
- Initiating and systematically completing the Safety Case with arguments and evidence to ensure safety integrity of the product
- Supporting the development of the functional safety work products at the system level (Technical Safety Concepts and Requirements)
- Ensuring that functional safety confirmation measures as audits and assessments are planned and successfully completed
- Participating and leading development teams for safety analysis completion such as SFMEA, FMEA, FMEDA, DFMEA, FTA, HASOP
- Providing coaching to the development teams in the functional safety development processes and methods
- Participating in functional safety reviews, contributing with risk identification and mitigations for the project safety-related issues
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.