System Technical Project Manager IRC136180
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Lead Test Engineer|
|Skills:||Automotive, Customer Relationship Management, Requirements validation, Team Leading|
We have been developing standalone telematics solutions for vehicle connectivity, letting car drivers enjoy the newest automotive features, innovative safety navigation, and entertainment services. Multiple teams work for a well-recognized world-class customer for 3 years now. They are currently starting the development of new features and customization for a French-Japanese car maker group.
- Automotive experience
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Desirable skills:
– Good Communication Skills
– Problem solving
– Leadership Skills & Team work
– Results orientation
– Product knowledge
– Customer focus
V-model, ASPICE v.3.1
- Achieve green launches and customer satisfaction in respect of the delivered system:
– Set and manage the Project Plan to reach the customer milestones on time
– Manage resources
– Manage projects risks
– Interact with customers, suppliers, metiers and management to resolve issues
– Manage changes
– Steering of a multidisciplinary Project Team
- Achieve the economic targets
- Keep development processes lean and efficient
- Accountable for the deliverables and tracking:
– Review and evaluation of technical solutions based on customer requirements
– In charge of the robust design in line to meet the quality targets
– Applies Standardization rules, exceptionally will request destandardizations
– Call for all necessary design reviews
– Represent the R&D function at the customer
– Report and escalate to the project manager or R&D manager if needed
- Responsible for the detailed scheduling and budgeting
– Contribute to the identification of the needs in terms of resources, equipments and investments
– Establish detail breakdown of the activities to meet the milestones
– Follow activities and spending of the scope to meet the allowed budget
- Management of the contributors
– Daily management of all R&D contributors
– Assign to them the work packages needed
– Regular review with the R&D or Product Manager and the Metier Managers
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.