Talent Acquisition Specialist IRC162886
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||Recruiting, Technical Recruiting|
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Recruiter to join our team. You should be excited about creating an amazing candidate experience starting from their first contact with the company. We’re also looking for someone who is familiar with the challenges of maintaining that experience as the recruiting process scales up. You’ll be working closely with stakeholders within the company to design and iterate on the recruiting and interview process end-to-end. Our ideal candidate loves to roll up their sleeves, challenge themselves and take risks, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment in any domain, IT will be a huge plus!
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in full lifecycle recruiting required
- Understanding of IT recruitment specifics, sourcing tools, professions and technogies is critical
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, and relationship management.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad/deep range of positions.
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level will be a plus
- Facilitate all phases of the recruitment process in partnership with the hiring managers.
- Partner with hiring managers to create and implement effective sourcing strategies and approaches to meet hiring projections.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management
- Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates including phone interviews, in-person interviews and virtual interviews.
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates by providing timely, accurate, and relevant feedback throughout the process.
- Proactively identify passive candidates using online research tools, social media, job boards, employee referrals, and networking.
- Help to develop and improve the tactical sourcing and recruiting strategies for all spectrum of candidates and positions.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives such as attending university fairs, career days, networking events, etc.
- Develop, foster, and maintain positive relationships with hiring managers.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.