(Talent Program) Middle .NET Full Stack developer IRC138117
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
As a full-lifecycle product development services company, we offer the opportunity to work on cutting-edge products in collaboration with other engineers who are experts in their fields. We offer competitive salaries, the stability of a global company, and customized professional development that gives you exposure to a variety of projects, trainings, and endless growth opportunities.
- 2+ years of commercial experience using C#/.NET
- Experience with .Net Core
- Experience with Entity Framework or other ORM tools
- Experience in developing web services (REST, Web API, SOAP)
- SQL experience (complex queries, performance)
- Knowledge of OOP and Design Patterns, ability to apply them appropriately
- Good level of communication and reporting skills
- High level of self-organization and the ability to solve complex problems
- Bootstrap Framework
- Experience with Elastic
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Experience with Containers (Docker or Kubernetes)
We are looking for an experienced software engineer with minimum 2 years of commercial experience in C#/.NET with good technological background and analytic thinking to become a part of the team that develops innovative products with a large client base.
Nice to have:
Bootstrap, Redis, RabbitMQ, Elastic, Docker, .NET Core, Microservices, Containers
- Design, develop and implement different web and back-end solutions with other talented engineers in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with full-cycle of feature development (requirements analysis, decomposition, design, etc)
- Contribute to the overall quality of development services through brainstorming, unit testing, code reviewing and proactive offering of different improvements and innovations.
- Share knowledge with the team, assist in supervising and mentoring of less-experienced team members.
- Be an active member of a Scrum team.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.