(Talent Program) Senior Auto QA (Java/C#/Python) IRC112997
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Senior Test Engineer|
|Skills:||C#, Java, Python|
Talent Program is a program aimed at attracting and developing talents. It gives ground for a quick start as one of the company’s consultants and a choice between the most interesting projects in the popular technology stacks. By joining the Talent Program, you can become a part of GlobalLogic and enjoy all the benefits provided by the company right after one technical interview.
- 3+ years of demonstrated test automation experience.
- Experience implementing test code within a continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
- Strong understanding of web protocols, networking, continuous integration.
- Working proficiency in at least one language: Java/C#/Python is a must-have.
- Experience with functional automation for web and API.
- Design patterns understanding.
- Deep understanding of the entire software development life cycle.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Experience working within an Agile development process (Scrum, XP, Kanban, etc.).
- Maintain Test Automation Frameworks and Test Automation Suites.
- Develop and execute automated tests using selected tools, which will require programming in Java language.
- Participate in Code review and Refactoring.
- Assist in implementing and maintaining a Continuous Integration Solution for test automation.
- Integrate test suites into the test management system and custom test harnesses.
- Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
- Participate in such activities as estimation, test design, test execution, test results analysis and reporting.
- Perform other duties as required.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.