Team Lead Android Developer IRC134087
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Android, Android SDK, Java, Team Leading|
Development of one of the most popular in the USA Digital Radio application. Integration with car head units and third-party applications.
- Several years of proven commercial experience in Android development (in well-known companies, not freelancing only).
- Experience in engineering team leadership, familiar well with typical daily/weekly engineering duties, good time management for meetings, reports, or any other timelines.
- Strong hands-on experience in Java (sure Kotlin is a good asset too) considering this position is above of a Senior Developer.
- Experience in networking integrations for Android applications and practice with Android CarPlay.
- Familiar well with the Android world (OTA, API features, debugging, unit testing, frameworks, hardware emulators, etc.).
- Pretty good English – both verbal (video meetings online) and written (requirements, descriptions, blueprints).
- Feels good developing applications in any operating system of MS Windows, Linux, or macOS, such as in any IDE.
- Experience with digital media applications for mobile platforms or SmartTV is a big advantage for a candidate.
The ideal candidate should fit into requirements listed below:
Don’t fear to apply if you’re an experienced Senior Android Engineer who fits into most of the above and wishes strictly to get this job as desirable.
Android NDK, Video / Stream processing
- Lead the team effort in agile software engineering (planning/grooming/PR reviews/spikes/blueprints, Jira/Confluence/GitHub).
- Drive the team while working himself on the most challengeable tasks and share your knowledge mentoring teammates.
- Establish good cooperation between software developers and test engineers in the team.
- Communicate verbally with stakeholders on the Client’s side (Zoom/Slack).
- Track daily status reports from developers and post a weekly report to a Project manager.
- Generate, approve and implement new technical ideas and improvements for applications under development.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.