Team Lead DevOps Engineer (Azure) IRC164589
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Azure, Continuous Integration, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform|
We are looking for a Team Lead DevOps Engineer for the financial project, providing asset management for institutions to help them select their investment strategies. In this position, you will be part of our “Business Intelligence and Reporting Team”. You will be responsible for the planning, design, implementation and maintenance of data-driven solutions along with SaaS
It is a great chance to become a part of a distributed, cross-functional team based in Poland. This Project is a part of an ongoing program plan
- At least 5+ experience and knowledge of DevOps activities and usage of related technologies and tools
- Strong knowledge of Cloud computing systems
- Practice experience with Microsoft Azure (VM, Applications, Storage, AD, NSG, etc.), IAAS and PAAS in Azure, Azure Resource Manager, Azure AD Graph API, Azure IoT stack)
- Good experience with containerization technology (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience in using Bash and CMD/Powershell
- Experience with Terraform, Yaml, and a bit of ARM
- Understanding of network, subnet, firewalls, DNS, Unix
- Knowledge of various Git workflows and GitOps principles
- English at an advanced level (read/written/spoken). Ability to take part in day-to-day communication and lead a conversation with other stakeholders
- Experience with AWS – will be a plus
- Experience working with a Cloud Managed Service Provider (Cloud engineer role) – will be a strong plus
- Responsible for designing and developing platform solutions for BISL systems in collaboration with BISL and other Group Tech teams
- Contribute to a variety of project delivery and platform support business as usual activities
- Contribute to the operational management and support of the test and live environments including platform optimization and maintenance
- Provide support to the technology delivery teams to help them meet their project goals, including upskilling them to support them to ‘self-serve’
- Contribute to the continuous improvement culture by regularly reviewing and enhancing processes, practices and standards
- Take ownership of platform solutions and optimizations ensuring operational and project outcomes are achieved
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.