Technical Business Analyst IRC175158
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Agile, Business Analysis, Requirements analysis|
We are cooperating with the client which is a British multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London, England. It is one of the oil and gas “supermajors” and one of the world’s largest companies. The company operates in all areas of the oil and gas industry, including exploration and extraction, refining, distribution and marketing, power generation, and trading.
As Technical Business Analyst you will analyse data, map processes, and look at opportunities to improve the products used in the refinery for scheduling and performance.
Don’t hesitate to apply and start a new adventure with us!
- 4+ years of Technical BA or similar experience
- Practise Scrum Master experience
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in AWS, Azure, Service Now, WS Server 2019 and above
- Experience in design thinking from scoping unclear business requirements
- Strong communication and rapport-building skills
- Excellent documentation skills to create clear business-level definitions in diagrams and written form
- Excellent writing proficiency, visual design, and presentation skills and a willingness to work in team environments
- Understanding of standard business processes and data flow within a functional area
- Good time-management skills
- Knowledge in Agile methodologies – Scrum and experience working in sprint
- Must demonstrate the ability to think and work independently
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or IT (or equivalent) or applicable work experience
- CBAP or equivalent BA certification – will be a strong plus
- Previous experience working in Oil & Gas industry – it is nice to have
- Strong English language skills (B2)
AWS, Azure, service now, Scrum Master
- Acts as product SME for the product, developing a position as a trusted advisor
- Identify and document business requirements (As-Is & To-be), work with an architect to determine feasible solution options and provide recommendations forward with options, pros and cons
- Manage requirements through the end-to-end solution delivery lifecycle through sprint
- Work with businesses to gather the requirements and formalize specifications for custom development
- Provide support to issues raised through SNOW, resolve issues and ensure solutions are viable and consistent
- Close alignment with the Business and Scrum team to align on the product roadmap, demand pipeline, capacity, and capability requirements
- Support the creation and prioritization of technical backlogs
- Ability to coach and mentor a wider team – playing a key role in elevating the overall capabilities around the business domain and product knowledge
- Manages multiple assignments while concurrently fulfilling ongoing application support and maintenance responsibilities
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal and external business issues to improve products and services
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure infrastructure is secure and compliant
- Coach and coordinate the teams on Scrum/Agile methodology and self-organisation – creating harmony and efficiency
- Organise and facilitate Scrum ceremonies
- Ensure Scrum values and adherence to Scrum rules are observed by the team
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Ensure Sprint goals are in place and that the team works towards maximum fulfilment of forecasted work for a given sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Expert in Azure DevOps to carry out light reporting in terms of burn downs, burn-ups KPI’s, Work breakdowns and release process and date
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.