Technical Lead .Net IRC135557
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||.net, .NET Core, C#|
We work in an agile development model and you will be working in an agile team in the PAR (Portfolio Analytics and Reporting) unit. We are responsible for development and maintenance of diverse calculation and visualizations modules in SimCorp Dimension among others Risk Management, Performance Measurement, KPI modules.
- Have at least 5 years of .Net Framework, .Net Core
- Strong analytical and programming skills
- Experience in design and implementation of RESTfull services with ASP.Net WebAPI, Entity Framework
- Advanced knowledge of C# development including areas: multi-threading, interfaces, entity frameworks, dependency injection (DI containers).
- Experience in Desktop application development; WinForm, windows services.
- Proficient in developing systems built on SQL Server: triggers, stored procedures, functions.
- Deep understanding of OOP, Desig patterns, SOLID principles
- Practical knowledge of Unit test, code coverage and Test Driven Development.
- Good communication skills in English.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Understanding of containers and the codebase suitable to run in such an environment.
- Experience with WCF, Web API’s, OData, Swagger, JSON, Microsoft Azure Data Lake and Microsoft Azure Analytics / HDInsight, R and Qlik
- Experience from the financial industry
- Understanding of the Lean-Agile practices
Additional qualifications would be a plus
As a SW developer your skills will be highly needed to design and implement solutions around SimCorp Dimension that will operate effectively and efficiently in a hosted IT infrastructure. You will engage in design discussions with your team and together with your team develop and deploy these solutions. You will have a close interface to our other agile teams, our IT department, our infrastructure vendors, our architect function and your direct colleagues in our PAR unit. You will be working with highly experienced and skilled colleagues in an international and open environment where your proven skills will be greatly appreciated and respected.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.