Technical Product Owner/Senior Business Analyst IRC134122
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv|
|Designation:||Lead Software Engineer|
|Skills:||JIRA, Product Owner, Requirements analysis, Requirements specification, Scaled Agile Framework|
Our client is a world-leading provider of telecommunications services & equipment to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use company’s equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through company’s networks. Applying innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
GlobalLogic has had a Lab since 2002 developing a wide stack of applications for the mentioned long term partner.
Based on the previous high level expertise and successful cooperation path within the Lab, we’ve got the brand new program to develop from scratch application gateway. Using this solution one of the major US Telecom Operator will integrate their legacy solutions and cutting age platform.
Applying this vacancy You will join the program with over 40 specialists, modern technologies used, AGILE (SAFe) development model, stable process and positive atmosphere. Going through the initiation, development, testing, integration, acceptance stages. We will be glad to see you aboard.
- Solid understanding of system development processes and methodologies, including analysis and design, requirements definition, test planning and execution, conversion, implementation, and business consulting
- Strong communication skills, with special emphasis on active listening and interpretation skills
- System Analytics: the ability to see the big picture and can convey it to team members
- Appreciation of team accomplishments over personal accomplishments
- Experience at managing requirements in Agile methodologies – SAFe
- Experience at using tools for team collaboration (e.g. Jira, Confluence etc.)
- Because the role requires a high degree of internal teams interaction, the candidate must have superior communication and influencing skills, an understanding of business process and systems and the ability to organise and prioritise end-user issues/requests
- System/Business Analyst, Development or QA background for Back-end will be a plus
- Expertise in Telecom, Data Processing, Enterprise Level systems Integration Processes will be a plus
- OSS/BSS systems development experience will be a plus
- Working as a dedicated Product Owner in a team within Scaled Agile environment
- Work with the development team to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and backlog clarification
- Break down the high-level features manage the product backlog with more detailed epics and user stories
- Work closely with other Product Owners and the Customer in product increment planning, release planning, team velocity, and prioritisation of backlog according to business value and customer needs
- Participate in meetings with key stakeholders, providing product increment demo and answering product related questions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.