Technical Project Manager IRC152636
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires|
|Skills:||Agile, API REST, Architecture, Microsoft Project, Project Management|
- Pre-sale, including early project requirements clarification, rough estimation, proposal generation and tailoring the best offer for the client
- project initiation (staffing, kick-off, recruiting, on-site visits, knowledge transfer, etc)
- project execution (technical and organization control over project execution, budget control)
- client visits
- host client
- project finalization
- resource management
- At least 2 years of experience in IT project management
- At least 3 years of purely development background with great understanding of underlying base technology (-ies) in one of the following: C++, Java, .NET
- Experience in managing team(s) of at least 5 team members
- Experience with variety of methodologies including (waterfall and agile ones)
- Experience with different source control and task tracking systems (preferably Jira and Git)
- Advanced English
- Goal oriented mindset
- Leadership attitude
- Ability and willingness to learn, grow and travel
- At least one project driven through the whole project life-cycle
- Financial side of delivery management experience
- Visit oversees client and host clients in the office
- Experience with media
- Experience with video streaming
- Experience with applications consuming REST APIs
- Experience building backend
- Experience with mobile (Android/iOS)
- Experience with GANTT tools (i.e. MS Project)
- Lead several projects at a time
- Drive project from initiation to closure within budget and schedule
- Drive fix bid project estimations in coordination with sales team and delivery leads
- Manage team and talent acquisition
- Coordinate cooperation with internal departments
- Coordinate and/or resolve technical issues
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.