Technical Project manager IRC152718
|Location:||United States - New York NY|
|Skills:||Agile, API REST, Architecture, Microsoft Project, Project Management|
GlobalLogic is looking for a candidate who will play the hybrid role of a technical specialist, project management, and delivery in collaboration with the stakeholders. This role requires the candidate to work from the client office either in Los Angeles or New York.#LI-VK1
- At least 10 years of experience in IT project management
- At least 5 years of purely development background with a great understanding of underlying base technology (-ies) in one of the following: C++, Java, .NET
- Experience in managing team(s) of at least 5 team members
- Experience with a variety of methodologies including (waterfall and agile ones)
- Experience with different source control and task tracking systems (preferably Jira and Git)
- Advanced communication skills
- Goal-oriented mindset and Leadership attitude
- Ability and willingness to learn, grow and travel
- At least one project driven through the whole project life-cycle
- The financial side of delivery management experience
- Visit overseas clients and host clients in the office
- Experience with media
- Experience with video streaming
- Experience with applications consuming REST APIs
- Experience building backend
- Experience with mobile (Android/iOS)
- Experience with GANTT tools (i.e. MS Project)
- Work as a Technical project manager in an agile software development environment
- Understand the full SDLC and lead multiple projects at a time
- Works directly with software development teams to ensure commitments are met and software is delivered reliably and predictably
- Manage software delivery best practices and events, including planning, retrospective, backlog refinement, estimation, and release planning. Identifies action items and tracks them to completion
- Breaks down barriers for the project team removes impediments and blockers and
enables team success
- Work with cross-functional teams located in multiple time zone
- Drive project from initiation to closure within budget and schedule
- Drive fix bid project estimations in coordination with the sales team and delivery leads
- Coordinate cooperation with internal departments and resolve issues
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.