Technical Project Manager IRC166562
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Agile Project Manager, Architecture, Change Management, Communications Management, Confluence, JIRA, Management, Negotiation, People Development, Problem Resolution, Project Management, Project Planning, Scrum, Scrum Master, Stakeholder management|
Our Client is a Fortune 500 company and is one of the biggest global manufacturing companies operating in the fields of industrial systems, worker safety, health care, and consumer goods. The company is dedicated to creating the technology and products that advance every business, improve every home and enhance every life.
The project, present a set of cross-functional GlobalLogic engineering teams actively collaborating together with other development teams on the client side in several locations, focusing on delivery of a complex collision repair and management solution which allows rapair shops to manage orders, plan materials, perform comprehancive invoicing and optimise operational efficiency in other areas.
– 4+ years of experience in managerial positions
– Hands-on knowledge & experience in Agile (ScrumKanban) software development methodologies
– Project management experience in the software development projects of 15+ members size
– Solid understanding of engineering practices (Release processes, DevOps, CI/CD, etc)
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills (including fluent English language skills)
– Strong Facilitation skills
– Ability to communicate over a number of contacts from client-side and streamlining requests from them into the distributed dev team
– Experience in project staffing and people management
– Get things done attitude
– Experiance in facilitation and elisitation of technical topics and discussion with own and client’s teams.
Nice to have:
– Experience in Industrial domain
– Experience working in an enterprise environment with multiple stakeholders
– Technical background – understanding of object modern programming concepts, database design principles, etc.
Scaled Agile Framework, Continuous Integration, Business Analysis, Technical reviews, Azure
– Hands-on Project management (schedule, requirements management with PPO, risk & change management, expectations management & ensuring, delivery transparency, participation in regular and ad-hoc meetings with the customer and managers from the customer side);
– Budget Management;
– Scrum team management and facilitation to ensure on-time service execution and delivery of high-quality software;
– Establishing and managing scrum process (scrum ceremonies, team facilitation, metrics tracking etc);
– Manage a project with several sub-teams of 5-10 members (target team size ~20 person), facilitation and support of development process;
– Establish and execute clear communications across all team members and stakeholders;
– Contribute to establishing, enforcing and improvement of Software Development policies and procedures to constantly improve operational effectiveness
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.