Test Automation Engineer (Automotive) IRC134465
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join our team of Automation. In this role you will participate in the automation infrastructure activities and develop test automation based on written test cases and develop new capabilities in our internal Emulator.
As a part of this role, you will also maintain the legacy tests automation, analyze the test executions results and Emulator.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related
- Previous work experience as a QA Automation engineer is a must
- Complete understanding of automation systems
- Background in backend development in NodeJS is nice to have
- Knowledge of scripting and other related procedures
- Expertise in automation testing framework like Mocha is an advantage
- Understanding of testing protocols
- Familiarity with the software development process
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Planning and prioritizing testing activities
- Coordinating with the Infrastructure team members to discuss verification protocols
- Helping identify weaknesses and problem areas in the software application
- Suggesting automated software test procedures
- Tracking software bugs and investigating the causes
- Pointing out problem areas
- Preparing automation scripts
- Communicating with the QA engineers to implement software applications
- Troubleshooting automation software issues
- Preparing detailed test reports
- Conducting regression testing when needed
- Monitoring assurance metrics and process results
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.